Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud.
We are seeking qualified Managers to join the Analytic & Forensic Technology – Electronic Discovery practice:
Commercial investigations and litigations increasingly rely on collecting, preserving and analyzing vast amounts of data to help tell the whole story. The key to managing such huge volumes is turning the array of data into meaningful information. To this end, our Analytic and Forensic Technology professionals combine forensic accounting and investigative skills with advanced technology to assist clients and their legal counsel.
With the ever increasing demands being put upon corporate law departments finding ways to maintain legal and regulatory compliance and to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations is critical to their success. Our Legal Business Consulting professionals understand the unique challenges corporate law departments face and can assist them in the following areas: litigation readiness, records management consulting, strategic and technology planning, performance management, organizational design, matter and content management, legacy data remediation analysis, and legal process outsourcing evaluation.
Analytic & Forensic Technology services include:
Legal business consulting
Analytic & Forensic Technology – Electronic Discovery Managers will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands–on technical, computer forensic investigations and/or electronic discovery experience required
- EnCase Forensic Analysis Software certification required
- Electronic File Processing familiarity, including Discovery Cracker expertise
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Windows O/Ss (95, 98, Me, 2000 and XP)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2000, 5.5, 2003)
- Computer Forensic Tools/Utilities (Encase, FTK)
- General Database, Networking, and Systems concepts
- Experience with: SQL, SQL+, Visual Basic/VBSCRIPT, SAS, MS–Access, C++, Java, ASP, DOS, Windows, UNIX, and Linux
- Working knowledge of the IPRO Suite, Adobe, Summation, Concordance, and/or other document management and hosting technologies
- Experience in professional services firm preferred
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be flexible with the potential travel requirements of client service projects
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field required; Masters degree preferred
For this position and other positions visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.